Greater New England Chapter Fundraising Events
Believe That You Can Help.
It is the generosity of thousands of individuals and corporations that fuels our mission to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis. The Greater New England Chapter offers a variety of fundraising opportunities in addition to the Walk MS, the Bike MS, and Challenge MS.
How Can You Help?
Join us at an Event. Whether you are an avid golfer, or want to learn the latest fashion styles, there is a Chapter fundraising event for you to enjoy while supporting our mission to create a world free of MS. Special events include:
- Marathon Strides Against MS - April 21, 2014 - Boston Marathon®
- MuckFest® MS Boston - April 26, 2014 - Devens, MA
- MS Plane Pull® - June 7, 2014 - Portland, Maine
- Falmouth Road Race - August 17, 2014 - Falmouth, Mass.
- MS Harborfest Weekend - August 15-17, 2014, Portland, Maine
- MS Harborfest Shoreside 5K Run - August 17, 2014, Portland, Maine
- Link-Up for MS Golf Tournament - August 18, 2014, Ipswich, Mass.
- Labor Day 5K for MS - September 2014, Raynham, Mass.
- Fashion Plates Luncheon & Fashion Show - November 14, 2014 - Boston, Mass.
- Boston Volvo Village 5K Road Race - November 27, 2014 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Climb to the Top - 2015 Date TBA, Boston, Mass.
Sponsor an Event. These events attract thousands of participants who develop favorable impressions of our sponsors from their association with the MS message. Donations of underwriting dollars, in-kind product donations, and media support are all extremely valuable. The Greater New England Chapter works closely with your company to develop a mutually beneficial marketing package.
Volunteer at an Event. These events would not succeed without the help of volunteers at the event and helping at the Chapter office before the event.
Hold your own Event. From dinner dances to golf tournaments and everything in between, much of our fundraising efforts are carried by people in our community who plan, organize, and execute events to support our mission. See the Community Fundraising Event calendar.