Greater New England Chapter Fundraising Events
Believe That You Can Help.
It is the generosity of thousands of individuals and corporations that fuels our mission to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis. The Greater New England Chapter offers a variety of fundraising opportunities in addition to the Walk MS, the Bike MS, and Challenge MS.
How Can You Help?
Join us at an Event. Whether you are an avid golfer, or want to learn the latest fashion styles, there is a Chapter fundraising event for you to enjoy while supporting our mission to create a world free of MS. Special events include:
- Fashion Plates Luncheon & Fashion Show - November 14, 2014 - Boston, Mass.
- Boston Volvo Village 5K Road Race - November 27, 2014 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Climb to the Top - March 7, 2015, Boston, Mass.
- Marathon Strides Against MS - April 20, 2015 - Boston Marathon®
- MuckFest® MS Boston 5K Mud and Fun Run - April 25-26, 2015 - Devens, MA
- MS Plane Pull® - 2015 Date TBA - Portland, Maine
- Falmouth Road Race - 2015 Date TBA - Falmouth, Mass.
- MS Harborfest Weekend - 2015 Date TBA, Portland, Maine
- Link-Up for MS Golf Tournament - 2015 Date TBA, Ipswich, Mass.
- Labor Day 5K for MS - 2015 Date TBA, Raynham, Mass.
- Maine Fashion Plates - 2015 Date TBA, Portland, Maine
Sponsor an Event. These events attract thousands of participants who develop favorable impressions of our sponsors from their association with the MS message. Donations of underwriting dollars, in-kind product donations, and media support are all extremely valuable. The Greater New England Chapter works closely with your company to develop a mutually beneficial marketing package.
Volunteer at an Event. These events would not succeed without the help of volunteers at the event and helping at the Chapter office before the event.
Hold your own Event. From dinner dances to golf tournaments and everything in between, much of our fundraising efforts are carried by people in our community who plan, organize, and execute events to support our mission. See the Community Fundraising Event calendar.