Greater New England Chapter Fundraising Events
Believe That You Can Help.
It is the generosity of thousands of individuals and corporations that fuels our mission to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis. The Greater New England Chapter offers a variety of fundraising opportunities in addition to the Walk MS, the Bike MS, and Challenge MS.
How Can You Help?
Join us at an Event. Whether you are an avid golfer, or want to learn the latest fashion styles, there is a Chapter fundraising event for you to enjoy while supporting our mission to create a world free of MS. Special events include:
- MS Plane Pull® - June 13, 2015 - Portland, Maine
- MS Harborfest Weekend - August 14-16, 2015 - Portland, Maine
- Falmouth Road Race - August 16, 2015 - Falmouth, Mass.
- Link-Up for MS Golf Tournament - August 17, 2015, Ipswich, Mass.
- Fashion Plates Portland - October 9, 2015 - Portland, Maine
- MS Jet Pull - October 10, 2015 - Providence, RI
- Fashion Plates Luncheon & Fashion Show - November 13, 2015 - Boston, Mass.
- Boston Volvo Village 5K Road Race - November 26, 2015 (Thanksgiving Day) - Brighton, Mass.
- Climb to the Top - March 5, 2016 - Boston, Mass.
- Marathon Strides Against MS - 2016 Date TBA - Boston Marathon®
- MuckFest® MS Boston 5K Mud and Fun Run - 2016 Date TBA - Devens, MA
- Providence Marathon - 2016 Date TBA - Providence, RI
- Run MS 5K Rhode Race - 2016 Date TBA - Bristol, RI
- MileStones Gala - 2016 Date TBA - Boston, Mass.
Sponsor an Event. These events attract thousands of participants who develop favorable impressions of our sponsors from their association with the MS message. Donations of underwriting dollars, in-kind product donations, and media support are all extremely valuable. The Greater New England Chapter works closely with your company to develop a mutually beneficial marketing package.
Volunteer at an Event. These events would not succeed without the help of volunteers at the event and helping at the Chapter office before the event.
Hold your own Event. From dinner dances to golf tournaments and everything in between, much of our fundraising efforts are carried by people in our community who plan, organize, and execute events to support our mission. See the Community Fundraising Event calendar.