Dates: August 16-18, 2013
Location: Portland & Falmouth, Maine
Thanks to all participants and volunteers who helped to make this a successful event.
Online donations will continue to be accepted.
Participants who have additional checks to turn in can mail them to National MS Society, P.O. Box 845945, Boston, MA 02284-5945.
MS Harborfest is a three-day festival of sailboats, tugboats, and lobster boats—under the banner of the MS Harborfest—and all for the benefit of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Skipper Registration Fee: $100
Includes: 2 tickets the Skippers meeting, 2 tickets to MS Harborfest Benefit Auction, and 2 tickets to post-race party.
Additional tickets are $15 (order online) and includes food, nonalcoholic beverages, and entertainment. Cash beer and wine bar available.
The 2013 Regatta Post Race Party is a traditional Lobster Bake sponsored by Cozy Harbor. BBQ meal available and include hamburgers sponsored by Longhorn Steak House, sausage dogs sponsored by Bianco Provisions, and hot dogs. Beverages sponsored by Shipyard Brewing, Easterly Wines, Poland Spring Water.
We encourage you to ask your crew to register as part of your team and raise additional funds for the National MS Society. Incentives include:
- Raise $250—receive 2 MS Harborfest t-shirts, 2 additional tickets to MS Benefit Auction and post-race party
- Raise $500—receive 3 MS Harborfest t-shirts, 3 tickets to MS Harborfest Benefit Auction, 3 tickets to post race party
- Raise $750—receive 3 MS Harborfest t-shirts, 3 tickets to MS Harborfest Benefit Auction, 3 tickets to post race party
- Raise $1000—receive 4 MS Harborfest t-shirts, 4 tickets to MS Harborfest Benefit Auction, 4 tickets to post race party, 1 duffle bag
- Raise $2500—receive 5 MS Harborfest t-shirts, 4 tickets to MS Harborfest Benefit Auction, 5 tickets to post race party, 2 duffle bags
- Raise $5000—receive 2 MS Harborfest t-shirts, 6 tickets to MS Harborfest Benefit Auction, 10 tickets to post race party, 2 duffle bags, 2 fleece vests
Merle Hallett Fundraising Trophy
Will be awarded to the overall top fundraising skipper.
Skippers who register by July 17, 2013 will:
- have your boat name listed on official MS Harborfest Regatta t-shirt.
- be entered into the raffle.
Friday, August 16
- MS Benefit Auction
The Portland Company
- MS Regatta Skipper/Sponsor Meeting & Reception
The Portland Company
Saturday, August 17
Sunday, August 18
For more information